Tuesday, November 29, 2005

argh... I hate RUDE people!!! When i was on the bus to BUDURAYA (situated in KL) some fuking fat ass brown bitch bumped into me. I was like expecting an apology BUT NO, She still *TSSSSSSSK* me im like HEY BIATCH ur fat ass bumped into me and you still got the cheek to TSkKKKK me?!?!, nvm i reached my destination decided to have a bowl of congee. There was a slight drizzle this morning so.. i had to share a table with some middle aged geezer, when i sat down he gave me an irritable stare so i just looked away and ordered my food completely oblivious to his existence. Had this wonderful nice meal :)



On the bus...i went into a deep slumber ... slept for like 5 hrs??? and i kept dreaming of something wierd...kept thinking of CRASHES.. doh fortunately i did not suffer any heart attacks or watever :P anyway i got myself back in one piece had 6 curry puffs for dinner woohoo i miss my sweet cheeks... i always eat like a king when im in KL... ill take some photos of the GOODIES next time enjoy this pic i took from THE RICE TABLE restaurant at Suntec Its really filling :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home