Wednesday, October 19, 2005

yesterday i just purchased 2 air tickets to bangcock, TODAY another air liner came up with a promotion WTF is wrong with these pple grrr can't stand it when others get the better deal DAMN U LATE BOOKERS!!!! lol.. anyway... i was like fiddling with my pictures.. and i came across this pic i think it says something have a go try to tell me waht it means maybe "ill take you to the candy shop" *wink* eheheh anyway had some fun cooking last night YES i can cook, But my kitchen looks so messed up like someone had an orgy in it. Nvm when i was doing the dishes i was faced with the BEAST. Yes, THE BEAST, its brown and multi legged it shits and its stinks. THE BEAST is your everyday COCK-ROACH. freaking disgusing little bugger was staring right at his maker. I emptied half a can of baygon u get the picture :P Ahh.. tonight CHelsea match i hope they win and i hope liverpool loses. Damn i miss my sims. lol.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home