Thursday, October 13, 2005

This is my virgin post so pls, its gonna be a little raw and uncouth. Now sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Firstly gotta thank some pple before i embark on my journey of no return...Kel thx for making me into a psychotic freak writing stories abt my mudane life over the internet..as though i dun spend enough time infront of this retarded 17inch monitor. I can feel the radiation zapping the life juices outta me already. Next, Anella your blog inspired me in a way you deserve some credit too although i know mine will be somewhat demonic and obnoxious you'll still gimme your support right ! heh.

Well the day started off pretty steamy... i made a fatal error by drawing my curtains the night before thinking it would be "cooler" but no.... at abt 7.45am i had the rising sun roasting my already rosy chubby cheeks. ARghh... After reaching the office i had a ton of paper work to clear yes literally. Who would have thought SUN MICROSYSTEMs would have a logistics malfunction it looked like a tornado struck. After hours and hours of packing, stacking, labelling, cussing, joking and stoning, it was finally DONE!!!! after 8 days of Hell freezes over. Luckilyy our overall in charge : Hayley ^_^ was pretty generous with the gratitude and thank you(s) , we felt satisfied that we managed to pull of such a feat considering the horrific scene on the very first day i wouldnt mind patting myself on the back *well done Stan* On the way back took 197 from MOM bloody hell the bus driver was "JERKING" through the journey back.. crap mental note : NEver take Single Decked 197(s)!!! reached my destination (Katong) had a chicken cutlet for dinner *ummmmm* delicious. Anton's the place priced moderately :) ahh.. well looks like my day was pretty simple and adrian cheer up, its not the end of the world.. look wat i found maybe you would wanna borrow it from me LOL. now beat it. :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home