Sunday, November 06, 2005

Im back!!! after a long break its time to dish out the dirt. It was a gruelling week...My babe was in town yay!!! we had lots of good food, im really glad she knows how to cook cause... im constantly hungry and its good when someone is serving u haha... The best feeling to have : when your gaming you know that someone is there thinking abt you :) Its the quality time that counts not so much the quantity. On saturday, i managed to join the SUBARU TEAM CHALLENGE!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! i got through all the way to the placementS!!! and guess wat i was fucked right from the start, my position was so crappy i had to arch my back and bow down a little cause my hands were too short. To make matters worse... the guy in front of me was constantly fidgeting and kept bumping into me farking asshole, i was like pls fuck off ur backside is touching my dick. He got 2 warnings thanks to me. :D Ok ad the hours passed... i was getting a little dazed... freaking t- shirt was super small i was like heaving for air in that top, we were all standing next to each other like packed sardines the smell was so intoxicating i also collapsed. My babe came to see me at 7pm i was so glad she came...the last thing i needed was to be all alone... so i stood ard 10 -11 hrs b4 succumbing to the fatigue and lack of proper body posture... all i can say to the other contestants pls break ur limbs while ur at it cause i know my back is destroyed! >.< If i ever had the chance to do this shit again ill prolly check my position and chicken out if its fucked up. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home